Welcome to the Challoner Business Network
We are excited to showcase and develop our Challoner Business Network.
- Connect: Connecting local businesses with our Alumni and Community Networks, including parents, students, and friends of Challoner.
- Network: Providing networking opportunities for local businesses via our regular ‘business breakfasts’ and ABC events.
- Support: Support school initiatives, presentations and talks, as well as raising vital funds for the school.
One key element to membership is a clear and solemn commitment to providing excellence to any business contacts made through the Challoner Business Network. Members who were considered unprofessional or rated poorly would no longer be recommended by this network.
Initially, membership to the Business Network includes the following:
- Free advertising to all our contacts via social media three times per year.
- Networking breakfasts meetings – between 4 and 6 each academic year.
- Advertising at all school functions – concerts, productions, school fair, parents’ evenings – and in all programmes and on the projector at the start, interval and end of all school events.
- Opportunity for presentations and advice on accountancy, budgeting, tax changes, etc… from school auditors, accountants and financial services team.
- A discount of 20% on booking any school facilities for conferences, staff training, team building, etc…
If you are interested in joining the Business Networking please contact us for more information.
Business Network Members
- Business Network
- Financial Advice
- Food & Livestock
- IT Solutions
- Travel Agency
- Wholesale Tea & Coffee