School Fun Day
- Richard Challoner School
- July 8, 2018
- Sunday, 12:00pm to 3:00pm
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
School Fun Day
Richard Challoner School, Manor Drive North, New Malden, KT3 5PE
Sunday, 12:00pm to 3:00pm
July 8, 2018
More details coming soon. In the meantime, if you can help with any of the following, please email Fiona Glassett: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you run your own business, take out an advert on our large display board which will be positioned prominently at the entrance – get your company noticed in front of hundreds of visitors. We suggest £30 for an A3 poster, however, we are grateful for any donations you can give.
- Donate vouchers or gifts which can be used as spot prizes or in an auction.
- Donate crockery (to the main school office please) for our ‘smash the crockery’ stall
- Offer to help for a few hours to set-up, run a stall or clear up at the end.
- Arrange for your company to provide Match Funding on a particular item or stall. Match Funding is a way to easily maximise our fundraising efforts. If you are kind enough to sign up to help us on a stall, many employers will offer to match whatever money that stall makes or alternatively donate a set amount – a simple way for us to bring in extra revenue.
If you are interested in joining our PTA and our school community, working together to make Richard Challoner the very best it can be, you would be most welcome. Please contact the school for further information or come along to our next meeting on Monday 4th June at 7pm.
All fundraising will contribute towards new outdoor cricket nets and ergonomically designed stools for the Science laboratories. Last year, we managed to raise over £6000 and this year we are setting ourselves a target of £8000, to break all records. We therefore hope you will make this a priority event for your family and friends.